Web Browsing History Tracker
Part 1. How to Show My Browsing History on Android
For our first solution, we’re going to be teaching you how to use Aispyer to remotely access the browsing history of an Android device (be it yours or someone else’s.) This is definitely the more complex solution, but with our tutorial you should have no issues whatsoever when it comes to monitoring the browsing history on the device you’re targeting. The tools are completely discreet as well. So, if you don’t want someone to know you’re looking in, you won’t have to worry about it.
Aispyer – Best Browsing History Monitor
- Track browsing history easily.
- Track browsing history with date and location.
- Track web history even in the incognito mode.
- Track phone number, text messages, browsing history, and GPS location easily.
- Track other social media app, WhatsApp activities with real-time update.
How to Show My Browsing History on Android with Aispyer
Enter the website https://www.aispyer.com/ on your browser. Click on Register button to create an Aispyer account with your valid email address and password. After that, you have to select a plan of Aispyer for Android in order to use all advanced monitoring features of it. There are three plans on the pricing page of Aispyer for Android. You can choose a plan that suits you.
How to install, please refer to here