Nowadays, because of the popularity of the Android and iOS devices people uses location services a lot. The other thing is location services are really very nice as it helps people to find out the exact location of the vehicles, kids or employees working in the field of a company. Location services are used for many purposes according to the user requirements. Geofencing is also a location based service which is really very helpful for people and used in many apps which uses GPS. Here in this article we are going to share some of the best geofencing apps with you.
Part 1. What is Geofencing?
Geofencing is a location-based service in which an app or other software uses GPS, RFID, Wi-Fi, or cellular data to trigger a pre-programmed action when a mobile device or RFID tag enters or exits a virtual boundary set up around a geographical location, known as a geofence. Depending on how a geofence is configured it can prompt mobile push notifications, trigger text messages or alerts, send targeted advertisements on social media, allow tracking on vehicle fleets, disable certain technology, or deliver location-based marketing data.
Part 2. The best geofencing Android app
Aispyer for Android is the best geofencing Android App that allows easy access and control of the other device location and provides you accurate location of the target mobile. With the location it also supports accessing the emails, social media applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- The Aispyer for Android app enables you to geofencing location of target mobile with ease without doing many efforts.
- The app enables you to access the call records with location as well. You can also access the target phone text messages such as sent, received and even the deleted text messages.
- You can see the pointer that displays the current location of the target phone when you go to the Location section of Aispyer for Android. The app provides you with a Satellite mode for more accurate position tracking.
- It enables you access the browsing history of target phone as well and you can view what the users are searching on their mobiles.
- It enables you to access the photos, video and other multimedia files from the target phone as well.
How to use the Geofencing feature with Aispyer for Android
Step 1Create an account
To begin, you will need to create an account using the Email id and Password and then login to the Aispyer website.
Step 2Set Up Your Child’s Device
Aispyer is a paid service. Look through the available plans to see which works best for you. Buy the premium plan and pay for it. Go to your Email ID and then download the app using the app link and then install Aispyer’s tracking geofencing app on your target mobile. You need to allow all permissions while installation. Now the app will start working in background.
Step 3Start geofencing Monitoring
After the tracking app has been installed, you can now use your monitoring account to sign in to the Aispyer monitoring dashboard using the web browser. There, you’ll see device information and the last known location.
Select the Location tab from the menu on the left, and you’ll be moved to the GPS tracking page. Here, you’ll find all the tools we mentioned when we introduced the app. Including a Map/Satellite view of all the locations, your child has visited.
Part 3. Top 6 geofencing apps for Android and iPhone
1 - Aispyer for iPhone
It is the most powerful monitoring application for iPhone. It can show you all content of the target iPhone. The issue is that you just need to jailbreak the target iOS device then you can access all data of the phone without knowing the target user.
- Many features, including social media monitoring, message monitoring, call monitoring, etc.
- Clean interface.
- It is reliable.
- Jailbreak required.
- No free version available.
2 - Spyic
Spyic is very popular application that allows you to access the geo location of the target mobile devices. If you are wishing to track an iPhone or an Android phone then this application is a good option for you.
- The app is capable in providing the location of target device.
- You can use the app on both iOS and Android devices.
- The app price is very costly.
- You must be a tech savvy person to install and use the app.
3 - Bit guardian parental control
Bit Guardian Parental Control is an easy-to-manage application designed for parents to remotely track and monitor their children from the comfort of their Android smartphones. This application also uses geofencing service to get the exact location of the target phone.
- Well-designed dashboard.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Mandatory internet connection for regular accessing of data.
- No web content filtering is available so you can’t block dangerous websites.
4 - mSpy
mSpy is a another application that allows you to secretly track the data from any phone where the app is installed. With the help of mSpy app you can easily keep an eye on your children using the geofencing location service to get the accurate location your kid or the company employees.
- You can use it on the Android or iOS devices without root or jailbreak.
- The app is stable and very less chances of crashing.
- For every device you have to buy different license.
- It can’t recover data from backup.
5 - Famisafe
FamiSafe is the Most Reliable screen time parental control app with features like kids' screen time limiting, location tracking using geofencing, website filtering, game & adulterated materials.
- It monitors the videos of YouTube as well.
- Gives you notification about the movement of target phone.
- You can’t use it on desktop.
- Location tracking only on Android.
6 - Kidsguard
KidGuard is a parental monitoring application for iOS and Android mobile phones. The application uses proprietary software to help parents monitor their children’s text messages, browser history, social media activity, and phone GPS location.
- It provides you updates from the target device are instantly.
- You can record call without rooting the target phone.
- Location feature is inaccurate sometimes.
- The search bar of the software needs to be fixed.
Well, these are some of the best and easy to use geofencing apps which enable you to track the device's locations with ease without doing many efforts. These apps work automatically and gives you accurate information about the location of target devices. If we talk about the most accuracy of the location then the Aispyer for Android is the best option for you as it works perfectly on all Android devices and provides you mostly all kinds of data from the target device.