Your purchase of Aispyer tools and services shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETER MINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
In case you have technical issues with the Aispyer monitoring tools, which cannot be fixed by Aispyer Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center. To contact the Customer Support Center please write to https://www.aispyer.com/contact.
Subject to this Refund Policy, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 3 days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
- No refund will be issued after 3 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
- Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another Aispyer subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
- No refund will be issued in case a user refuses to re-install or re-link Aispyer Software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond Aispyer control. They include, but are not limited to:
- No refund will be issued in case a user’s target device is not in compliance with the Aispyer Compatibility Policy. The following operating systems are NOT supported:Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry 10 or Bada. Please read more about our Compatibility Policy.
- No refund will be issued in case the target device has lost connection with Aispyer subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
- A target phone is not owned by a user or a user does not receive a consent of a target phone owner to
- A target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service
- The carrier operator is changed by a target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and
- A target phone was reset to original factory settings;
- A user does not follow the setup guidelines stated on our site or from our customer support team or does
- A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before Aispyer was installed on it;
- A user intended to use Aispyer on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan;
- Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.);
- Aispyer software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, target device’s owner or other services;
- A target device does not have daily WI-FI connection;
install the Aispyer Software, or has forgotten the password to unlock it;
interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.);
consequently improper functioning of Aispyer Software;
not accept technical assistance;
You are required to send your refund request through this Email:email@example.com. We do not accept refund requests made in other possible ways. The refund decision shall be made within seven business days.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s),you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us. Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s).Charges for the service(s) which use our credit card payment processor will be identified on your credit card statement. Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require accounting or legal services shall be covered by you.