Facebook Messenger Tracker
Part 1. 10 Most Helpful Messenger Tracker Apps
Crafted, and uploaded with multiple technologies known to provide safe, secure, unobtrusive, and power-saving features, Aispyer stands first in the list of my favorites in Facebook Messenger tracker apps. It gives you control over the secondary device with only a one-minute installation on it. With a formula of 3-steps, Aispyer is the must to hire spy for your loved ones.
- Tracking over the Facebook messenger location and chats are possible.
- A complete package of Facebook tracking involving messages, chat history, calls, Aispyer does media files sharing, deleted messages, and timestamps.
- It helps other surveillance facilities like location tracking, web history, SMS, gallery, and calls.
- Three methods to protect your data, safe and easy to install, and it will automatically be hidden after the installation.
XNSPY is our second favorite Facebook messenger online tracker app. Its services are offered in exchange for a cheap monthly fee (multiple subscription packages available) and, just like Aispyer, its surveillance features are very advanced.
- You will need access to your teen’s device only once for setup.
- After that, spying can be performed remotely and discreetly.
- Tracks complete Facebook Messenger online activity, including Facebook Messenger location tracking.
3. Mobile Tracker Free
Mobile Tracker is our first FREE Facebook Messenger tracker app. Because of this, it may not be the most advanced in terms of features. However, you can be certain of its Facebook tracking capabilities — definitely advanced enough to allow monitoring on all activity performed on the Messenger app.
- FREE to use app — install on device and monitor anytime you want.
- Social Media app tracking is not limited to just Facebook Messenger.
- Lacking in iOS support but offers extensive OS support for Androids.
Next is TrackMyFone, it’s a newer app but it’s filled with all sorts of great Messenger tracking apps. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to monitoring your teen’s Facebook Messenger activity with TrackMyFone. Although you will have to contend yourself with its monthly subscription fees.
- Complete Messenger tracking for Facebook.
- Support for other social media app tracking provided, including WhatsApp, SnapChat, Instagram, etc.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Cocospy offers a very clean interface that I believe many beginners would enjoy. Features-wise, it’s about what you can expect from other Facebook online tracker apps — which makes its interface its only real selling point (you won’t have any trouble using this app).
- Complete Facebook tracking support for Android apps (limited on iOS)
- Keylogger function documents all typed communication.
- Various other tracking functions provided with purchase.
Spyic is the another Facebook online tracker app that you may want to try out specifically for its interface — it’s incredibly easy to navigate and great for beginners who don’t want to have to deal with the more complex interface used by older tracker apps in the market.
- Complete Facebook Messenger tracking provided for Android devices (limited in iOS).
- Keylogging function provides data on even deleted communications.
- Monitoring leaves no visible evidence (100% discreet.)
Next is mSpy. It’s one of the newer Facebook online tracker apps on the market as well. So, you can bank on its clean interface (which you can always view personally on the live demo that they provide on their website).
- Complete Facebook Messenger tracking for Android and iOS.
- Supports both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones (different versions available).
- Slightly more expensive than some apps (especially if you want the option for spying on a non-jailbroken iOS device).
Appmia is considered one of the older Facebook tracker apps, which is obvious when it comes to its interface. However, it does offer a lot of the monitoring tools provided with other spy apps in the market.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS (jailbroken only).
- Facebook Messenger tracking package is complete.
- Offers other forms of social media monitoring as well.
TheTruthSpy is your average tracker app in terms of surveillance tools. However, we’ve placed it pretty low on this list because its OS support is limited to older Android devices only (more recent Android devices may or may not be supported).
- Complete Facebook Messenger tracking for Android devices.
- Several subscription packages provide for your choosing.
- Other sleuthing tools offered for monitoring online activity.
SpyBubble is the last spy app on our list simply because it is limited to Android-only Messenger tracking. You can’t use this to track iPhones period (jailbroken or otherwise.)
- Complete Facebook tracking for Android devices.
- Monitoring can be performed on Windows, Mac, and Android.
- Incredibly simple interface — perfect for beginners.
Part 2. How to Use the Best Messenger Tracker App
How to track Facebook Messenger with Aispyer
Enter the website https://www.aispyer.com/ on your browser. Click on Register button to create an Aispyer account with your valid email address and password. After that, you have to select a plan of Aispyer for Android in order to use all advanced monitoring features of it. There are three plans on the pricing page of Aispyer for Android. You can choose a plan that suits you.
How to install, please refer to here
Part 3. Frequently Asked Questions
You can now track location on Facebook messenger in two ways: Aispyer, third-party software discussed in part 2, and the old-fashioned way of tracking.
Method 1: Aispyer
Aispyer can very well carry out the tracking of all activities on a mobile phone starting from contacts, GPS location, social media platform. Everything is possible. You can keep track of the accurate location of the target device on Facebook messenger and the messages sent/received between the recipients.
Method 2：Manual way
If the Automatic Location Tracking feature is off in the Facebook Messenger, you can still manually share the location with the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the chats section of the person to whom you have to share the area.
Step 2: Tap on the square-dotted icon from the text box.
Step 3: Tap the Location icon. Now, click on the “Share Live Location” button.