Advanced EFS Data Recovery
- Break NTFS encryption by attacking Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Decrypt files from users transferred to another domain, deleted accounts and disks taken offline
- Recover encrypted the formatted system partition files.
- Search for encryption keys with low-level disk scan
- Helps analyze deleted data
- Windows 2000 | 7 (32 bit)/(64 bit) | 98 | Windows Server 2003/2008 | Vista (32 bit)/(64 bit) | XP | 8/8.1
- Windows Server 2012
This edition has all functionality of the Standard one, but also allows to scan the disks by sectors.
So it is able to find the encryption keys if they have been deleted, or sometimes after disk re-formatting or system reinstallation.
A program to recover (decrypt) files protected with Windows EFS (Encrypting File System).
Files can decrypt even in a case when the system is not bootable and so you cannot log on, and/or some encryption keys tampered.
Encryption keys (private or master) have been tampered. Besides, decryption is possible even when Windows protected by SYSKEY. AEFSDR effectively (and instantly) decrypts the files protected under all versions of Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit editions, all service packs).