Advanced PDF Password Recovery
- Unlock PDF restrictions (editing, printing and copying)
- Break 40-bit encryption in under a minute with Thunder Tables
- Recover original plain-text passwords with configurable attacks
- Decrypt PDF documents encrypted with 40-bit, 128-bit RC4 and 256-bit AES encryption
- Supports: Adobe PDF, 40-bit and 128-bit RC4 encryption, 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption, PDF with printing, copying and editing restrictions.
- Windows 10 | 8.1/8 | 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) | Windows Server 2019/2016/2012
A program intended to unlock PDF documents and remove editing, printing and copying restrictions instantly.
Allows to open encrypted and password-protected PDF documents quickly and efficiently.
The unique, patented Thunder Tables® technology guarantees the recovery of 40-bit keys in under a minute! The multi-threaded low-level code is optimized for modern multi-core PCs, ensuring the best performance and the quickest recovery of the most complex passwords.
|APDFPR Std||APDFPR Pro||APDFPR Ent|
|Supports Adobe Acrobat from 3.x to X||✓||✓||✓|
|Supports 40-bit RC4 encryption||✓||✓||✓|
|Supports 128-bit RC4 encryption||✓||✓||✓|
|Supports 128-bit AES encryption||✓||✓||✓|
|Supports 256-bit AES encryption||✓||✓||✓|
|Remove restictions from protected PDF files||✓||✓||✓|
|Decrypt PDF files if 'open' password is known||✓||✓||✓|
|Brute-force attack on 'open' password||-||✓||✓|
|Dictionary attack on 'open' password||-||✓||✓|
|Guaranteed recovery for 40-bit encryption (takes several days)||-||✓||✓|
|Multi-processor, multi-core support||N/A||✓||✓|
|GPU acceleration with NVIDIA cards||N/A||✓||✓|
|Removing digital signatures||-||✓||✓|
|Removing JScript code||-||✓||✓|
|Removing form fields||-||✓||✓|
|Guaranteed recovery for 40-bit encryption using Thunder tables® (takes several minutes)||-||-||✓|