Employee monitoring software
In the current age, where the competition is always cut throat, making sure that the data and information present in your business stay inside. This is why a lot of top firms across the world use Employee Monitoring Software in order to make sure that their employees are not stealing any data from them along with ensuring that there are no corporate spies among their ranks. There are a lot of employee monitoring tools in the market that can be used for this purpose and each of them have their unique features.
Part 1.What is employee monitoringt
For those of you who are not familiar with the term,employee monitoring refers to the process of spying on your employees in order to make sure that they are not leaking out any data or information from your firm. This is done so that competitors don’t get any insider information, which they can use to gain edge over your firm. A lot of firms are doing this to ensure confidentiality and firms that deal in large amount of public data are one of the heaviest users of employee monitoring software. This is because they are always at high risk of data leakage which can cause them a lot of troubles.
Part 2. The Best Employee Monitoring Software for 2020
Considered to be the best employee monitoring software by a lot of experts around the world, Aispyer offers some of the most advanced monitoring features to its user. Among the many features it provides are things like, social media tracking, Key logger, call records tracker and geo location tracker etc. Firms, especially those, who are in the field of marketing, use this tool to ensure that their employees are working properly or not. One of the biggest advantages of this tool is perhaps its ability to hide itself from the owner of the target device.
- Social media and email tracking are 2 of the most important features that it offers for employee monitoring.
- This tool can easily track all the calls and SMS that are done from the target device and it also allows you to access the contacts that are saved on the target device.
- Aispyer is completely hidden from the owner of the target device, which makes it impossible for the owner to bypass it.
- You can use this tool to get accurate live location of the target device, which is very important for a lot of marketing firms.
- This software can even monitor what the owner of the target device has saved in the clipboard along with the text that they type on the device.
The following is a step by guide for using this Employee Monitoring Software for monitoring your employees.
Visit the official website of Aispyer and create your account. Once you do that, you will be asked to choose and buy a package that fits your requirement, choose one and you will be given a QR code and a link to download the application.
Now open the downloaded link through the target device or simply scan the provided QR code in order to start the download. Once the download is complete, install it properly on the target device. The application will disappear within a few seconds and will hide itself from the device.
How to install, please refer to here
After you have completed the steps above, open the official website and log in to your account. You will be taken to your dashboard, where you will be able to see all the features provided by the tool. Click on the feature that you want to use and it will show you all the details that you wanted.
Part 3. Top 3 App to monitor employee
Kickidler is one of the best employee monitoring software and is used by some of the top firms all around the globe. This tool can help you monitor each and every activity of an employee while they are using a target device. Among its advanced features, you can find remote keyboard access, recording the screen operations and a whole lot of other important features that are very important for employees monitoring.
2. Sentry PC
A lot of major marketing and consultancy firms all around the world use this tool in order to keep track of their employees. Sentry PC is a one of a kind employee monitoring tool that was developed specifically for helping firms track the activity of their employees. This tool can easily track whatever your employee does on the target device and will securely store that information in the archives.
The main aim of this application is to track how the employees in your firm use the internet. It provides detailed information about their internet usage and will differentiate between the time spent on working for the company and the time they spent on using internet for their own needs. This tool is extremely affordable and is used by a large number of small scale firms due to its efficiency.
Part 4. Pros and Cons of Employee Monitoring
- It can help firms uncover issues in the chain of command and also identify extraordinary performers so that they can be suitably rewarded.
- Employee monitoring helps in keeping records related to employee performance and their activities.
- It helps to monitor customer interactions so that the managers can make sure that the company policies are being properly followed.
- Ensure the peak performance of employees as they won’t waste time knowing that managers are watching them.
- It can help to reduce the theft and fraud that might be happening in a firm.
- Employee retention becomes difficult if they feel that the monitoring is excessively intrusive.
- As it generates a lot of data, firms need to hire specialized employees to maintain it properly, which add to the expenses of the firm.
- It can signal the employees that the management doesn’t trust them. This can reduce their dedication and efficiency.
- As most of the employees use same devices for work as well as home, they may feel that the management is interfering in their personal privacy. This can be a legal issue for the firm.
- This extra flow of data will require management to enhance security as if this data falls into wrong hands, it can cause a lot of problems for management as well as the employees.
In modern age, employee monitoring has become more of a necessity for firms. This is because they want maximum efficiency and confidentiality in their business processes. If you are also willing to make use of such tools in your firm, make sure you use AIspyer, which is considered to be the best employee monitoring software available in the market. It has a lot of feature that can help managers to ensure that their workers are working efficiently and effectively. It has unique features like location tracker, email and social media tracker etc. which can be very useful.