Best Phone Tracker App
The internet isn’t always safe. Compare top phone monitoring software to ensure your kids are protected from cyber-bullying, online predators, and dangerous websites.
Part 1. Top 7 best phone tracker apps in 2022
Key Features of Aispyer
- Track call log, SMS, GPS, web history, photos, email, calendar, app infos etc. on mobile phone.
- Track fast all popular social media activity on Facebook, WhatsApp, instagram, snapchat etc.
- Three methods to protect your data, safe and easy to install.
- It will automatically be hidden after the installation.
- Track locations of your loved ones in real time.
- Record location history.
- Track SMS, socail media, call logs, etc.
- No free trial version.
- Protects over 5 million children
- Monitor texts, email, and over 30 apps
- Screen time management & website blocking
- Free one-week trial
- Monitor all websites and apps
- Block content & set screen time limits
- Works with IOS and Android phones & tablets
- Start free for 14 days
- Bank-grade encryption keeps your data secure
- Compatible with most devices
- Receive AI monitoring alerts
- Set strict restrictions & block content
- GPS tracking & alerts
- Free 7-day trial
- Content filtering & GPS location monitoring
- Access every website your family visits
- Mobile app for Android & iOS devices
- Block inappropriate content
- Manage & limit screen time
- Monitor activity on social media
Part 2. Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to track the phone without the target person knowing, you can use any of the above-discussed apps like Aispyer, Spyera, etc.
With simple interface and installation, they are best-to-go options that include three simple steps: account creation, target phone installation, and monitoring the target device.
There are two ways to track cell phones: with software and online solutions.
A. With software – Aispyer for Android
With Aispyer, you can continuously spy the target’s cell phone with a one-minute work on the target device. Aispyer is the most sought cell phone tracking app without permission that is easy to install and process.
Step 1: Create an account on the Aispyer website, https://www.aispyer.com/, by clicking on “Sign Up Free”.
Step 2: In the target device, download and install the Aispyer application. With your account credentials, log in to your Aispyer account and connect with the target device.
Step 3: Both the devices now connected, you can start to track the target cell phone without accessing it.
This is how to track location and online activities with Aispyer without accessing it.
B. Online solutions – CNAM & Zosearch
Online way to track someone’s location with the aid of their phone number. Despite tracking applications and tools, there are online solutions to track a person’s place if you have their phone number. You can use the Caller ID Name (CNAM) Lookup method and Zosearch.
CNAM allows you to find the caller’s location and provides essential information regarding the owner’s name and the city where the person hails. One has to pay a small fee to make use of this method. The downside is if the target person has a CNAM blocker on the device, one cannot get the caller’s information. Finally, finding information about Robot-operated calls isn’t facilitated.
How about using a database or a directory to track a cell phone location without installing software? Zosearch is a directory known as the “Reverse phone lookup” that allows you to see a person’s information. Even if no data appears on the internet about the phone number in social media or Google search, Zosearch brings you the identity, background, home & office address at ease.
However, online ways are riskier as your data can get hacked, and also the target device owner may get notification of you hacking information.