Facebook Messenger Tracker
- Track Facebook activities, Messenger, WhatsApp activities with ease.
- Track location of the target device with easy steps.
- Monitor contacts, call history, text messages, web browsing history easily.
- Lightweight size, unobtrusive, and doesn’t waste power of target device.
Want to track someone’s Facebook activity? There are apps for that! Apps that can be installed on the target device of your choosing and provide all the information you could possibly want (without your target ever knowing.)So I call these apps Facebook tracker apps, and there are plenty of them for you to choose from. Continue reading to be introduced to some of the most popular online and make sure to read till the very end to learn how you can use one of them to track someone else’s Facebook presence.
Top 12 Facebook Tracker Apps in 2020
To start, let’s go through 12 different Facebook Tracker apps. And stick around for a breakdown of what each app is about, what you can expect from them, and the pros and cons of one over the other. Many of these will be pretty similar when it comes to what they can do, but you’ll come to find that not all these surveillance apps are as effective as others.
Aispyer – Facebook Spy App
- Extensive spying for Facebook Messenger app.
- Extra spying functions for live-monitoring.
- Easy-to-use with a highly intuitive interface.
- Lightweight and doesn’t cost power on target device.
- Track Facebook activities with every detail.
Aispyer is the first on this list and undoubtedly my personal favorite. And it’s relatively new in the game, but there’s nothing else like it in 2020. Of course, it’s a premium Facebook Tracker, so it’s pay-to-use, but you can enjoy the following benefits upon doing so:
- Complete Facebook Tracking data.
- Premium package all wrapped up in a User-Friendly interface that is perfect for beginners.
- Sleuthing tools for remotely accessing your target device’s camera, audio recorder, GPS location, and more.
- Extensive Facebook Tracking.
- Live-Demo provided before use.
- Several subscription packages available (for your choosing.
- Need to pay for premium plan for full features.
- Requires physical access to target device for setup.
Next on the list is TrackMyFone. It’s less commonly known, but there’s no denying that it is a very good Facebook tracking app. Therefore,You can expect the following when it comes to features:
- Complete Social Media app tracking.
- Facebook tracking includes entire message history.
- Advanced surveillance features (SMS, calls, web history, location, etc.
- Comes with 24/7 support from experienced technicians.
- Compatible with both Androids and iOS devices.
- Incredibly easy-to-use.
- Need to pay for full features.
- Requires monthly subscription commitments.
- iOS version is not as feature-rich.
3. Mobile Tracker
Our third pick, Mobile Tracker, is our first FREE Facebook tracker app. That’s often enough to get people on its side, but one should also consider its efficiency and the spying tools that it brings to the table. Including the following:
- Activity on the Facebook Messenger app is tracked in its entirety.
- Other apps (WhatsApp) can be tracked as well.
- Search box available for easily tracking down keywords, names, locations, etc.
- Clean interface (easy-to-navigate.
- Offers many advanced spying tools.
- Completely FREE.
- Android-only (not compatible with iOS devices.
- Certain advanced tools are only available for rooted Android devices.
- Access to target device is required for installation.
Next on our list is Spyic. Another Facebook tracker app with a very clean and easy-to-use interface, which I’ve always liked when it comes to the tools I use. It’s premium as well, so you can expect the following when it comes to features:
- Extensive reporting on Facebook messenger history.
- Including deleted messages and shared media files.
- Contact information is also provided when possible.
- Very easy-to-use.
- Reliable spying tools.
- Completely discreet.
- Access to device is required for setup.
- The setup process is long.
- Certain spying tools are unavailable in the iOS version.
Next is Cocospy. It’s really not at all different from Spyic. In fact, you can probably see a lot of similarities just from the interface alone. Features-wise, you can expect the following as well:
- Complete reports on Facebook messenger history.
- Very discreet spying tools (performed remotely.
- Administrator control over some of the device’s accessories.
- Clean and intuitive interface.
- Highly effective sleuthing tools.
- Compatible with Android and iOS.
- Contain in-app purchase features.
- Access to the device, at least once, is required for spying.
- Certain tools are not available on the iOS version.
XNSPY is one of the older Facebook tracker apps in the market. Perhaps that is why it is one of the more advanced trackers out there (at least in terms of features.) Unfortunately, it’s also a lot more expensive than some of the other apps we’ve introduced thus far. But that extra expense is what powers the following characteristics:
- Complete Facebook tracking package (for both iOS and Android.
- Tracks other social media apps as well (WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Tinder, etc.
- Advanced sleuthing tools for monitoring SMS, calls, web history, GPS, etc.
- Easy-to-use monitoring dashboard.
- Available for both iOS and Android.
- Very reliable service (w/ 24/7 tech support.
- Paid app (more expensive than other apps in the market
- Certain features are only available for rooted/jailbroken devices.
- Installation and setup for app is long and complex.
TheTruthSpy, much like XNSPY, is an incredibly advanced spy app that is far more expensive than most. The extra expense does equal more advanced spying tools, however, which is always good.
- Complete spying for Facebook Messenger.
- Tracking other apps (WhatsApp, Viber, etc.) is possible too.
- Remote surveillance features allow for location tracking, keylogging, and more.
- Reliable tech support.
- Sleuthing is performed completely discreetly.
- Instant connection (without delay.
- More expensive than any of the previous paid apps mentioned.
- OS support is limited for newer devices.
- Limited support for iOS devices.
Appmia is another of those oldie apps that is still functional but definitely a little bit behind when it comes to certain advancements in spying tech. That doesn’t mean that it can’t be useful though, you can expect the following features from this app:
- Complete Facebook Tracking.
- Tracking for other social media apps (like WhatsApp) also available.
- Provides remote administrator control for some of the device’s accessories.
- A variety of subscription packages to choose from.
- Highly efficient (little to no delay in surveillance.
- Very easy-to-use.
- Lifetime license is expensive.
- Jailbreaking is required for iOS devices.
- Rooting is also required to unlock certain functions.
Next up is mSpy, significantly more advanced than some of the other Facebook trackers that preceded it. However, if you want access to all its features (advanced tools included),you’ll need to pay a fairly steep price per month.
- Extensive Facebook spying.
- Tracks WhatsApp chats, text messages, emails, calls, etc.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Highly intuitive — neat interface.
- Demo version is available for trial.
- Several subscription bundles available.
- Expensive subscription fee.
- Some advanced features are available only for jailbroken devices.
- Setup process is extensive.
Compared to the app that preceded it on this list, SpyBubble is definitely a lot more limited. That’s not to say that it isn’t any good though. It’s just not the most advanced spy software out there. It’s most notable for the following features:
- Facebook spying available for mobile spy software version.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android.
- Cloud-based computer monitoring available.
- Downloadable software available for Mac and Windows.
- Android-ready mobile spy software.
- User-friendly interface.
- Paid app – one of the most expensive on this list.
- No iOS support.
- Limited spy functions.
Flexispy might be one that you want to try if you’re looking for something that is more extensive in its spying. Of course, it is also a lot more expensive than anything we’ve introduced so far. However, it offers a lot of advanced spying tools and prides itself for providing a lot of variety when it comes to their services.
- Extensive array of spying/monitoring tools.
- Includes tracking support for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, etc.
- Advanced surveillance functions for text messages, calls, emails, browsing history, etc.
- Incredibly feature-rich.
- Compatible with most Android devices.
- Tech support available 24/7.
- An expensive paid app.
- No FREE trial available.
- No support for iOS devices.
Spyzie could have definitely earned a higher spot on our list. However, just like with the previous app, you’re looking at an incredibly expensive monthly-subscription fee.
- Extensive social media monitoring features (Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, etc.
- Spying is completely discreet and performed remotely.
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Incredibly user-friendly.
- Extensive support for Android and iOS.
- 24/7 tech support available.
- Paid app (expensive subscription fees.
- Certain functions are limited in iOS.
- Android setup is extensive.
How to Use Aispyer to Track Facebook Activities
As promised, it’s time I introduce you to how one of these Facebook tracker apps actually work! For this, we’re going to be using Aispyer for our demonstration. We’ll install it on an Android device and make sure that it’s been setup properly for remote monitoring. This is about the same type of setup you’re looking at when it comes to the other spy apps we introduced. So, whether you’re going to buy into Aispyer or not, it wouldn’t hurt to skim through the facts.
How to Track Facebook Activities with Aispyer
Enter the website https://www.aispyer.com/ on your browser. Click on Register button to create an Aispyer account with your valid email address and password. After that, you have to select a plan of Aispyer for Android in order to use all advanced monitoring features of it. There are three plans on the pricing page of Aispyer for Android. You can choose a plan that suits you.
You’ll need to purchase the premium plan of Aispyer to get the download link of Aispyer app.You can enter the link on target device and install the app.
How to install, please refer to here
When you’ve successfully installed Aispyer app on target device, you can log in your Aispyer account to start tracking Facebook activities.
It’s never been easier to track Facebook activity! The apps that I introduced will do all the work for you. All you need to do is set them up like we showed you with Aispyer, and you’re ready to go for monitoring the Facebook activity of your child, employee, etc.