Facebook Spy App
Platforms like Facebook are a completely different playground. There is no way of chaperoning your teenager’s interactions in person to ensure that they are staying safe on apps like these. Fortunately, there are now Facebook Spy apps for Android that will allow you to reconcile this fact. With one of these monitoring apps you can track your kid’s social media activity and make sure that they are staying away from malicious online personalities.
Part 1.What's the Best Facebook Spy App for Android?
Aispyer is our most recommended Facebook Spy App. The installation (which we’ll be showing step-by-step below) is a bit tedious. But, if done right, it can get you access to everything that you need in order to make sure that your child is staying safe online. It’s perfectly discreet as well, so you won’t have to worry about your child finding the app and cutting off your access (the app is completely hidden after installation.) We’ll feature some of its tools below, but you can expect the following:
- Advanced Facebook monitoring (complete with chat messages, shared media files, time stamps, contact information, deleted messages, and more.)
- Cell history tracking (including text messages, call logs, web history, GPS location, etc.)
- Advanced sleuthing tools (call recording, screen capture, ambient sound recording, etc.)
Aispyer – Best Facebook Spy App
- Track Facebook location in real time.
- Track Facebook activities precisely.
- Track Messenger with evey detail.
- Track phone number, text messages, browsing history, and GPS location easily.
- Track other social media app, WhatsApp activities with real-time update.
How to Use Aispyer to Spy Facebook on Android
Enter the website https://www.aispyer.com/ on your browser. Click on Register button to create an Aispyer account with your valid email address and password. After that, you have to select a plan of Aispyer for Android in order to use all advanced monitoring features of it. There are three plans on the pricing page of Aispyer for Android. You can choose a plan that suits you.
How to install, please refer to here
After successfully installing the app on target device, the app icon will vanish in 5 seconds. Now you can log in your account to start monitoring Facebook activities on target device.
Part 2. Another 10 Facebook Spy Apps for Android
Aispyer is what we consider the best Facebook Spy app for android, but there are other monitoring apps that you can try out if you wanted to. Much like with Aispyer, these will allow you to monitor any social activity on a target device — and then some. Give our list a scroll and see if any catch your attention!
First up on our list is CocoSpy. You will have to get through an extensive installation process (much like with Aispyer) to set it up, but it’s easy going once that’s done! The monitoring dashboard provided is highly intuitive, and it will allow you to monitor any kind of social media activity (for Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.) on the target device in question (whether it be on social media or the device’s own cell history.)
- No rooting/jailbreaking required for installation.
- Completely discreet — any sign of monitoring is hidden away.
- Advanced Facebook monitoring (messages, deleted messages, shared media files, timestamps, and contact information included.)
SpyHide is far simpler than most spy apps in the market, but this allows for a very user-friendly experience. The monitoring dashboard provided is very easy to use, and it will allow you to track the target android device’s social activity, GPS history, cell history (text messages, call logs, etc.) upon installation.
- Complete access to Facebook activity.
- GPS location can be tracked (history is archived for later reference.)
- Real-time access to cell history (text messages, contact information, call logs, etc.)
Spyera is another premium Facebook spy app (available for use on any Android or iOS device, as well as on Windows and Mac.) It’s completely discreet in its sleuthing, allowing you complete access to social media activity, cell history, and so much more. The dashboard provided for monitoring is incredibly intuitive, so you won’t have to worry about anything after you’ve installed the spy app on the target Android device.
- Complete access to social media activity (Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Keylogger tool records any and every activity performed.
- Monitoring features include live-screen capture, call recording, GPS location tracker, and more.
Spyic is actually not so different from the first spy app on this list (CocoSpy.) In fact, you might even notice that they have the same interface — both are very clean and incredibly user-friendly. It’s also great at providing data on activity performed on various social media apps, including Facebook Messenger.
- Extensive Facebook Messenger tracking.
- Location tracking available down to the exact GPS coordinates.
- Cell history sleuthing tools for monitoring text messages, calls, etc.
5. Mobile Tracker Free
Mobile Tracker FREE is another great Android activity tracker that provides very in-depth information on the device’s performance. There’s nothing hidden from you with this app. Every single keystroke performed on the device is captured and reported for you to analyze on the provided monitoring dashboard. Including, of course, activity performed on social media apps like Facebook Messenger.
- Keylogger tools for recording every typed work on the device.
- Detailed device performance updates (online status, battery life, location, etc.)
- Monitoring available for text messages, calls, online web history, etc.
FlexiSpy is relatively older, at least when compared to some spy apps, which is why it was considered one of the most popular monitoring apps for Android last year. It’s since been beaten out when it comes to interface design, but it does still offer a lot of the advanced sleuthing tools offered by other spy apps like it. Including social media tracking for Facebook messenger and other social media apps.
- Tracks activity on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Can track multiple devices at once through one monitoring dashboard.
- Use of ‘danger’ words and names can be monitored and tracked specifically.
Spyzie is another activity monitoring app that can be used for tracking Facebook activity on most Android devices (although older Android phones may not be supported.) It’s very discreet — invisible after installation — even when it’s reporting information in real-time. Be it social media information, cell history tracking, GPS location, etc.
- Keylogging tool for recording every keystroke performed on the device.
- Device Administrative control is available remotely.
- Ambient recording for monitoring danger keywords, names, and locations.
XNSPY is a great Facebook spy app, but it’s also capable of monitoring WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, and other social media platforms. The installation of the monitoring app on the Android can be done completely remotely as well. You’ll still need access to the target device, but the app does most of the work when it comes to installation.
- 24/7-hour support available for the less technical.
- Complete social media tracking (messages, posts, etc.)
- Advanced real-time monitoring of activity.
TheTruthSpy is one of the oldest spy apps out there. You might have heard of it already, it’s very popular, and it offers extensive monitoring tools. There are multiple subscription plans available, and depending on which you choose, you might not have access to all of its features. But, either way, you should be able to monitor any activity on the Facebook messaging app.
- Complete tracking of activity on Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
- GPS location tracking available in real-time.
- Advanced reporting features will allow you to tag certain keywords, names, and location as ‘dangerous’ or ‘suspicious.’
10. Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile is one of the most cost-efficient spy apps out in the market. Especially for those that are looking for something to use in the long run. Only a one-time payment is required in order to gain access to all of its monitoring tools. Including the social media activity and cell history trackers.
- Complete tracking of Facebook activity.
- Device performance reports (GPS location, stored multimedia files, web history, etc.)
- Real-time monitoring available (screen capture, call recorder, etc.)
If you’re looking to start monitoring an Android device now, then we suggest that you try out Aispyer first. It’s intuitive interface will allow you to track any and all relevant data without having to worry about any insane learning-curve — everything you could possibly need is right there on the monitoring dashboard to look through!